How does it work?
1. Purchase your Blume Haus Workshop Bundle. Pick it up in store, have it delivered or shipped to you.
2. Emailed instructions will be sent out the morning of the workshop.This will have a link to the private Live workshop video. These instructions will be printed and included in your workshop bundle as well.
3. Follow the instructions included with your Blume Haus Workshop Bundle on how to prepare for the workshop before the class begins.
4. If you're not able to participate in the class live with us, you'll be able to view the recorded workshop and participate at your own time/pace.
What's included in your Blume Haus Floral Workshop Bundle?
1. All of the flowers you need - with a couple extras just in case. They'll be straight from the farm so they won't look fantastic! But that's part of the magic we'll teach.
2. The vessel that we'll be arranging in. Some of them will come with dry oasis that you'll need to soak in water before hand.
3. Instructions on how to prepare your space and flowers before and after the workshop.
4. Water conditioner packet to help "feed" your flowers so they stay beautiful as long as possible.
What do you need to supply?
1. Your email! Please make sure to supply your email address when you're checking out. Without it you won't receive the links!
2. Floral sheers or sharp scissors.
(Purchase the same ones we use in our workshop from Our Favorite Things Page)
3. Water for your vessel.
4. Be ready for a fun time!!
Special Note: Due to the nature of events throughout the world right now sourcing flowers is not as easy as before. There may be a few flower substitutions necessary.
Easter Bunnies are Here! We have "peeking bunnies" on our Easter vases! Includes all three bunny...
Mother's Day Virtual Flower Workshop THE WORKSHOP BUNDLE CAN NOW BE SHIPPED NATION WIDE!! To...
"Remember Fiesta!" Virtual Flower Workshop + Tamalitoz Mexican Candy In San Antonio, at the end...
Moody Purple & Yellow Virtual Flower Workshop THE WORKSHOP BUNDLE CAN NOW BE SHIPPED NATION WIDE!!! Currently...