Live Workshop - 11am, Friday, May 22, 2020
THE WORKSHOP BUNDLE CAN NOW BE SHIPPED NATION WIDE!!
To receive your bundle in time for the live workshop order by:
Shipped - 3pm Wednesday, May 20th
Local Delivery or Pick up - Order by Thursday May 21
How does it work?
1. Purchase your Blume Haus Workshop Bundle. Pick it up in store, have it delivered or shipped to you.
2. The instructions included inside your Blume Haus Workshop kit will have a private web link you can type in, featuring our live or recorded workshop video.
3. Follow the instructions included with your Blume Haus Workshop kit on how to care for your flowers once they arrive and how prepare before the workshop gets started. Please start your prep about 10 minutes before the workshop begins.
4. If you're not able to participate in the class live with us, you'll be able to view the recorded workshop and participate at your own time/pace.
What's included in your Blume Haus Floral Workshop Bundle?
1. All of the flowers you need. They'll be straight from the farm so they won't look fantastic! But that's part of the magic we'll teach.
2. The vessel that we'll be arranging in.
3. Instructions on how to prepare your space and flowers before and after the workshop.
4. Water conditioner packet to help "feed" your flowers so they stay beautiful as long as possible.
What do you need to supply?
1. Floral sheers or sharp scissors and a kitchen knife
(You can purchase your very own from Our Favorite Things Page)
2. Water for your vessel.
3. Be ready for a fun time!!
Photo is an example only, until we have a photo of our actual arrangement. However it will be very similar.