In San Antonio, at the end of every April, we celebrate Fiesta® San Antonio. It started in 1891 as a one-parade event to honor the memory of the heroes of the Alamo and the Battle of San Jacinto. That historic commemoration still takes place, but for more than a century, Fiesta® has grown into a celebration of San Antonio’s rich and diverse cultures and today is one of this nation’s premier festivals. However, because of the world falling a part, Fiesta San Antonio has been postponed until November. So with this flower arrangement, we seek to not only remember the Alamo, but "Remember Fiesta"
THE WORKSHOP BUNDLE CAN NOW BE SHIPPED NATION WIDE!!
How does it work?
1. Purchase your Blume Haus Workshop Kit. Pick it up in store, have it delivered or shipped to you.
2. Instructions will be included with your workshop kit on how to care for your flowers when they to your home. Your flowers will be grumpy looking. They have not been cleaned up, and will be dehydrated. We will go through the process, like a real florist, on how to properly clean up your flowers and make them pretty!
3. On the included instructions will also be a web address to the private workshop video. Follow the instructions included with your Blume Haus Workshop Bundle on how to prepare for the workshop at least 10 minutes before beginning the class.
What's included in your Blume Haus Floral Workshop Bundle?
1. All of the flowers you need - with a couple extras just in case. They'll be straight from the farm so they won't look fantastic! But that's part of the magic we'll teach.
2. The vessel that we'll be arranging in.
3. Instructions on how to prepare your space and flowers before and after the workshop.
4. Water conditioner packet to help "feed" your flowers so they stay beautiful as long as possible.
What do you need to supply?
1. Floral sheers or sharp scissors. (You can purchase your very own from Our Favorite Things Page)
2. Water for your vessel.
3. Be ready for a fun time!!
Special Note: Due to the nature of events throughout the world right now sourcing flowers is not as easy as before. The flower selection may vary slightly. Candy flavor included with your workshop will be randomly selected.