THE WORKSHOP BUNDLE CAN NOW BE SHIPPED NATION WIDE!!
How does it work?
1. Purchase your Blume Haus Workshop Bundle
Pick it up in store, have it delivered or shipped to you. If shipping you need to order before Wednesday at 12noon.
2. Emailed instructions will be sent out Friday morning. This will have a link to the private live or recorded workshop video. These instructions will be printed and included in your workshop bundle, and link available in your confirm email as well.
3. Follow the instructions included with your Blume Haus Workshop Bundle on how to prepare for the workshop at least 10 minutes before the class begins.
4. If you're not able to participate in the class live with us, you'll be able to view the recorded workshop and participate at your own time/pace.
What's included in your Blume Haus Floral Workshop Bundle?
1. All of the flowers you need - with a couple extras just in case. They'll be straight from the farm so they won't look fantastic! But that's part of the magic we'll teach.
2. The vessel that we'll be arranging in. Some of them will come with dry oasis that you'll need to soak in water before hand. Some will come with tape grids to help keep things in place as you design. Don't remove that grid. It won't re-stick and you arrangement will be more difficult to arrange properly.
3. Instructions on how to prepare your space and flowers before and after the workshop.
4. Water conditioner packet to help "feed" your flowers so they stay beautiful as long as possible.
What do you need to supply?
1. Your email!! Please make sure to supply your email address when you're checking out. Without it you won't receive the links!2. Floral sheers or sharp scissors.
(You can purchase your very own from Our Favorite Things Page)
3. Water for your vessel.
4. Be ready for a fun time!!
Special Note: Due to the nature of events throughout the world right now sourcing flowers is not as easy as before. You will have all of the flowers shown here, but the colors may vary slightly. They'll still be spring themed!!