An asymmetrical, modern but classic arrangement to include tulips, roses, snapdragons, mini green hydrangea, and solidego in our beautiful blue and white patterned vase.
How does it work?
1. Purchase your Blume Haus Workshop Kit. Here's what you can expect:
Shipped on Monday, May 25th
Receive morning of Tuesday, May 26th.
It is important that it arrives to wherever you are in the morning, so it doesn't sit on your porch all day in the heat.
2. Instructions will be included in your workshop kit on how to care for your flowers when they arrive.
3. These instructions will also have the the private website featuring the Live workshop video.
4. Follow the instructions included with your Blume Haus Workshop Bundle on how to prepare for the workshop before the class begins.
What's included in your Blume Haus Floral Workshop Bundle?
1. All of the flowers you need - with a couple extras just in case. They'll be straight from the farm so they won't look fantastic! But that's part of the magic we'll teach.
2. The vessel that we'll be arranging in. Some of them will come with dry oasis that you'll need to soak in water before hand.
3. Instructions on how to prepare your space and flowers before and after the workshop.
4. Water conditioner packet to help "feed" your flowers so they stay beautiful as long as possible.
What do you need to supply?
1. Floral sheers or sharp scissors.
(Purchase the same ones we use in our workshop from Our Favorite Things Page)
2. Water for your vessel.
3. Be ready for a fun time!!
Special Note: Due to the nature of events throughout the world right now sourcing flowers is not as easy as before. There may be a few flower substitutions necessary.