In some parts of the United States, May baskets are made as part of the May Day tradition, a celebration of Spring that can include activities like a maypole dance and crowning a queen of May. May baskets are small baskets usually filled with flowers or treats, left anonymously on someone's doorstep.
So in honor of this tradition, we are encouraging everyone to leave their completed workshop arrangement on the door step of someone they love or care about. We will include a an enclosure card and clear card fork for you to write your own little note.
THE WORKSHOP BUNDLE CAN NOW BE SHIPPED NATION WIDE!!
To receive your bundle in time for the live workshop order by:
Outside of Texas - 3pm Tuesday April 28, 2020
Inside Texas - 3pm Wednesday, April 29 2020
Local Delivery or Pick up - Order by Thursday April 30, 2020
How does it work?
1. Purchase your Blume Haus Workshop Bundle. Pick it up in store, have it delivered or shipped to you.
2. The instructions included inside your Blume Haus Workshop kit will have a private web link you can type in, featuring our live or recorded workshop video.
3. Follow the instructions included with your Blume Haus Workshop kit on how to care for your flowers once they arrive and how prepare before the workshop gets started. Please start your prep about 10 minutes before the workshop begins.
4. If you're not able to participate in the class live with us, you'll be able to view the recorded workshop and participate at your own time/pace.
What's included in your Blume Haus Floral Workshop Bundle?
1. All of the flowers you need. They'll be straight from the farm so they won't look fantastic! But that's part of the magic we'll teach.
2. The vessel that we'll be arranging in.
3. Instructions on how to prepare your space and flowers before and after the workshop.
4. Water conditioner packet to help "feed" your flowers so they stay beautiful as long as possible.
What do you need to supply?
1. Floral sheers or sharp scissors and a kitchen knife
(You can purchase your very own from Our Favorite Things Page)
2. Water for your vessel.
3. Be ready for a fun time!!